Daily Auctions

What are daily auctions?

Entering weekly auctions with $MATIC on the 'Auction' section within our dApp is the primary way to obtain $MOUNT tokens. New $MOUNT tokens will be minted with every auction, starting with 3M tokens on day 1, and decreasing by 0.5% with each following auction. $MOUNT tokens are distributed to participants at the end of each day's auction, based on the final $MOUNT per 1 $MATIC ratio.

Good to know! 92% of the $MATIC that enters weekly auctions will go directly into the Dividends Pool. The remaining 8% goes into Marketing, Development, and the Lottery.

Last updated